REV HAS BEEN EXTENDED until 12/31/2021!
You may qualify to receive up to $3,000 in tuition assistance.
Have you lost hours, pay, or even your job due to COVID-19? You may be eligible for up to $3,000 in tuition and fees assistance through a recently announced initiative by the governor - Re-Employing Virginia (REV).
REV Vouchers are available to individuals whose employment has been negatively impacted by the pandemic, and who are interested in earning a degree or credential.
Do you qualify?
- Are you Virginia resident?
- Have you received unemployment benefits on or after August 1, 2020?
- Have you lost your full-time job due to COVID-19, are only working part-time, and are earning less than $15 per hour?
- OR, have you lost a full-time job because COVID-19?
- Are you interested in a high-demand career in areas like: Early Childhood Education, Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Public Safety, or Skilled Trades?
You can also get more information on our frequently asked questions page.
Eligible Programs at MGCC
- Nursing AAS
- Information Systems Technology AAS
- Technical Studies (Pending) AAS
- Electrical and Instrumentation AAS
- Practical Nursing Cert
- Advanced Health Care Cert
- Law Enforcement Cert
- Forensic Science Cert
- Pipe Welding Cert
- Industrial, Structural Welding Cert
Career Studies Certificates
- Foundations of Criminal Justice CSC
- Early Childhood Development CSC
- Electrical Wiring Fundamentals CSC
- Cybersecurity and Networking Foundations CSC
- Cybersecurity CSC
- Cybersecurity and Networking Intermediate CSC
- Instrumentation Technology Fund CSC
- Practical Electrical Technician CSC
- Electrical Troubleshooting CSC
- Practical Electronics Technician CSC
- Basic Electronics Electrical Troubleshooting CSC
- Welding CSC
- Fundamentals of Welding CSC
FastForward Workforce Programs
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT)
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician - Intermediate
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Core-Introductory Craft Skills
- Electrical - Level 1
- Electrical - Level 2
- Electrical - Level 3
- Electrical - Level 4
- HVAC - Level 1
- HVAC - Level 2
- HVAC - Level 3
- HVAC - Level 4
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Level 1
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Level 2
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Level 3
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Level 4
- Pipefitting - Level 1
- Pipefitting - Level 2
- Pipefitting - Level 3
- Pipefitting - Level 4
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Manufacturing Technician 1 (MT1)
- Millwright - Level 1
- Millwright - Level 2
- Millwright - Level 3
- Millwright - Level 4
- Millwright - Level 5
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Fill out the form below.
- MGCC's REV Coach will connect you and help you select your program of study and get registered now.
- See if you qualify.
REV is a one-time funding effort to help Virginians recover from job loss and/or underemployment due to COVID-19.