Distance Education at MGCC
Mountain Gateway Community College is committed to your success. Our online and hybrid courses provide you with convenient and affordable opportunities to meet your educational goals.
MGCC online and hybrid classes are posted in the Class Schedule .
Select “Virtual Distance Learning” or “Virtual-Real Time” from the “Location” filter to show available online classes.
Online Student Support Services and Resources
- MGCC HelpDesk for computer issues, myMGCC, Canvas, or Zoom problems
- Software for Students for Office 365, virus protection, Lockdown Browser
- Canvas support for Students
Library (Research and Citations)
Writing Center and Tutoring
- MGCC Writing Center for help with writing assignments
- Tutor.com available from the myMGCC Canvas tile
- Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Disability Services
- Veteran Services
- Paying for College
- Financial Aid Resources
- SingleStop SingleStop makes referrals for healthcare, food access, utility assistance, and more.
- TimelyMD TimelyMD offers 24/7 mental health services. Access is provided through the MyMGCC portal.
MGCC Student / Community Resources
MGCC Activities, Clubs, and Athletics