MGCC’s Testing Center is now a member of the National College Testing Association and all testing is proctored. A staff member will visually proctor all testing. All guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
You must present photo identification. If you don’t have photo identification, your professor may accompany you to the Testing Center for personal identification.
The Testing Center is open by appointment only. Students may e-mail email@example.com or call (540) 863-2864 for an appointment.
Testing Center Hours
- Monday, 8am-4pm
- Tuesday, 8am-4pm
- Wednesday, 8am-4pm
- Thursday, 8am-4pm
- Friday, 8am-2pm
*Hours are subject to change during holidays and intersession periods.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Testing ends 15 minutes prior to closing.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices is not permitted in the Testing Center and must be turned off and not be visible.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Only those taking a test are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Pens and pencils are not provided.
- Only authorized materials are allowed on the desk top while testing. Maintain quiet, avoid distractions, and follow all instructions of the proctor. Problems with testing may be discussed with your proctor prior to leaving.
- Seats in the Test Center are on a “first-come, first-served” basis, unless an appointment has been scheduled.
To request an alternate location to complete a proctored exam, please fill out the Proctor Request Form. Alternate location requests must be approved by the instructor.
The Virginia Placement Tests have been canceled until further notice. Please contact Student Services regarding placement and registering for upcoming classes, (540) 863-2820.
Upcoming TEAS test dates for Fall 2023 are as follows:
- August 29, 10am
- September 14, 10am
- September 26, 10am
- October 5, 10am
- October 17, 10am
- October 26, 10am
Students are able to register for sessions at atitesting.com. All TEAS tests are currently virtual.
The TEAS must be completed before your application due date in order to be considered. Applications for the LPN-RN transition program are due on November 1.
For questions related to admissions to the RN and PN programs, please contact Kirby Peters, College Navigator, at (540) 863-2925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Testing Center at email@example.com with any questions.